In 2010, we founded Breaking Bread with a simple goal… to bring back the long lost art of sandwich making. We’re not sure at what point the world started accepting sandwiches that just filled you up, rather than nourishing you and making you happy, but rest assured that we are all about bringing an end to that nonsense. That being said, while we love sandwiches, we had a calling to also deliver homemade soups and fresh, hand-tossed seasonal salads. And while we personally would love to eat sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we should probably sneak in some breakfast . And thus, the Breaking Bread breakfast was born.
So what makes Breaking Bread’s sandwiches, soups, salads and breakfasts so special:
- More than 20 made-to-order specialty sandwiches in addition to your custom-made deli classics
- A variety of paninis featuring beef, pork, lamb, seasonal vegetables, chicken and turkey
- Breads from our friends at the Acme Bread Company
- Meats from the Golden Gate Meat Company and other artisan producers
- Bacon from the one of the best bacon providers in the country, Hobbs Applewood Smoked Meat company
- Locally sourced fruits and vegetables when possible
- 12 homemade sandwich spreads… everyday
- Made-to-order breakfasts
- Desserts and pastries from a variety of local bakers
- Lots of different ways to wash it all down with tasty beverages like kombucha and a variety of artisan sodas and waters
We want to make YOU food that we personally LOVE to eat everyday! That’s what Breaking Bread is all about.
Patrick and Jimmy Totah Owners